What kind of payment options do I have?
- We have several payment options to help meet your dental needs.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, checks or cash.
- We are a DELTA PREMIER PROVIDER
- You may PAY ONLINE here
- We have a layaway plan. You can prepay for your treatment, and when you have it paid for, we will proceed with your treatment.
- We also offer you a dental credit card called Care Credit. You may apply online at www.CareCredit.com . If approved, you can get 0% financing for 12 months. You make payments directly to the credit company.
- A bookkeeping courtesy of 5% is given for payment in full by cash or check before your treatment begins.
Online Payment Option:
We offer online payments via Patient Pay Center, to PAY ONLINE click here. (You will have to create an account and enter this code T9KMVW)
Why does my insurance company say it will cover 100% of my costs, but they don’t?
Although insurance companies say the coverage is 100%, their “reasonable and customary” fees may be atypical for the area, based on a contracted provider, or just outdated.
I am looking for a new dentist because my insurance company has changed, and I need to find a PPO. Are you a PPO? What is a PPO or in-network provider?
We are a ppo/premier provider for Delta Dental at this time, however we do accept all insurance. A PPO is a provider who is contracted through your insurance company to accept contracted fees. If you choose a provider out of your network, you may be required to pay a higher percentage or all of your accumulated charges.